Thank you for stumbling onto my little corner of the internet, www.yinahuang.com.
Please note I am currently “out of office” on hiatus until the end of February as a form of active rest and recovery.
If you are looking for some of my writing in the meantime, here are a few key pieces that hopefully offer some valuable insights or food for thought towards leading a better life:
- Journaling: A Cheaper Alternative to Therapy
- Think Better: Three Reasons to Ask the Hard Questions
- The Power of No.
- How Reflection Helps: 3 Science-Proven Benefits
- A Study in Anti-Tech: The Value of a Weekly Digital Detox
- Think like a CEO: The Best Way to Improve is to Measure
If any of these resonate, you found a typo, broken link, or just want to have a further conversation, please don’t hesitate to reach out and say hello.
INTJ. Startups. Infinitely Curious